Development Permits


You will need a development permit if you are:

     a)  adding a structure to your property (new residence, garage, shed (if over 110 sq ft), fence, deck, etc); or

     b)  altering the exterior of your property (doors, windows, decks, etc); or,

     c)  changing the use of your property (from farmland to resident or residential to commercial) without rezoning the property.

Powered by CivicWeb CMS - © Copyright 2013 iCompass Technologies Inc.

welcome to forestburgwelcome to the Village of Forestburgcombine